Skip to content
My Home Town
- I grew up in small-town Minnesota, graduated from high school and college in my home state, and have remained a life-long resident.
- After 40+ years of marriage to my wife Sandy, my college sweetheart, we have two daughters, two sons-in-law, and four grandchildren.
- I enjoy boating, snowmobiling, fishing, and various other outdoor activities, and I believe staying active keeps me young at heart.
- I was greatly influenced by my father who was a world war II veteran and lifelong small business owner.
- My dad was a “sayings” guy and had a unique style that was endearing to anyone who knew him.
- My respect for my father is what inspired me to write my book, Dad Always Said.
My Career Path
- I was an English major in college and after several years of teaching high school English, I decided to go into business for myself.
- I have been involved in various entrepreneurial endeavors since the late 1970s and have been self-employed for over 40 years.
- People describe me as a social butterfly and I absolutely love spending time with my family and friends, especially in Northern Minnesota at our lake home.